Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sentimenal Gift for Mom On This Mother's Day

1 comments
Twelve Ways You Made a Difference
by
Rag & Bone Bindery

Rag & Bone Bindery's "Twelve Ways You Made a Difference" ($29) is one of my favorite Mother's Day gifts this year. In years past (I'm talking MANY years passed) I used to spend hours making cards and crafts for my mom for Mother's Day, but as I got older I decided that engraving an iPod Shuffle was easier than dealing with Elmer's glue. I'm not sure if it was the economy or my recent birthday that made me sentimental, but this year I decided to take it "back to basics".

I spent an hour filling out this personalized book for Mom with prompts such as,
"I don't tell you this enough...",
"The best advice you ever gave me...",
"Our favorite day together..."

I was really happy that I took the opportunity to tell my mom how much she means to me. I think we will BOTH be crying when she reads it!

Rag & Bone Bindery makes their gorgeous books, albums and journals by hand. Hollywood loves Rag & Bone Bindery as much as we do!


Exclusive Discount: Enter the code SPOILME at checkout to receive 20% off this purchase at ModernTribe.



~*~

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely blog and having unique post about to the mother day gifts. indeed i like thoughtful book so for..:)
    Gifts to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com